I’m starting a twice a month FREE email newsletter to share tips, techniques and secrets to better digital marketing. Sign up here: http://eepurl.com/YnWQr
Over the last 10 years, I’ve been helping small business customers set up their websites, launch their email marketing programs, and make their business easier to find on Google. I really enjoying putting my years of experience as a digital marketer to good use for small businesses (thanks to the funding and support of my Fortune 500 day job).
Four Important Truths:
Through the years, I’ve discovered 4 important truths:
- You don’t have to pay thousands for good digital marketing tactics or resources, even if Fortune 500 companies do pay that much.
- There are hundreds of incredible, easy-to-use and low cost (often even free) digital marketing tools and resources available to you right now.
- You don’t have to have a graphic designer or program on full-time staff to be competitive in your digital marketing strategies.
- You don’t have to be a computer wizard or technically savvy to learn these tips and tricks.
I’ve seen people of all demographics, all levels of education, and all levels of business and technical experience learn my “secrets”.
But there is ONE BIG, HUGE challenge. And that challenge is only getting worst with each passing day. One of my favorite authors, Oz Guinness (yes, of the Guinness beer family…) calls it, “the proliferation of choice”. You might be familiar with the term, “advertising over-saturation” or even “information overload“.
The fact is, many times it’s hard to find the information you need in order to learn these digital marketing “secrets”. There is just so much stuff out there, it’s hard to know where to go, or what to trust. As you’ve probably guessed, these “secrets” aren’t really secret — they are just hard to find if you don’t know what you’re looking for, or if you’re not sure who to trust.
Which leads to this eNewsletter.
I’ve decided it’s time to stop hogging the knowledge, and start freely sharing what I’ve learned. I’ll give you practical tips and tricks you can turn around and use immediately. Many times, I’ll feature questions or problems you send my way. We’ll solve them here together. My goal: to share helpful, easy-to-use information that can help improve your business.
Normally, I charge clients anywhere from $125 to $175 PER HOUR just to talk on the phone with me and get these insights or consultations.
Through this free “Twice a month” eNewsletter, I’ll show you how:
- A large non-profit used my secrets to build an online media resource catalog in 2 weeks, for under $800 without any programmer or graphic designers on staff (they had me on the team).
- How a top construction company had a new logo and brand design created in 2 weeks for under $300.
- How a high-end leather fashion company increased their sales online and in their stores by setting up and launching an email marketing program, for free (they have a graphic designer on staff).
- How I set up, created and launched this email newsletter for FREE in 4 hours.
I’ve decided there is something of greater value than the consulting revenue I might be losing; A better relationship and conversation with you!
So, sign up today. But, before we keep going, how can I help you? Unlike most eNewsletter or email marketing you might sign up for, I actually do get your replies. So, hit reply and ask me a question. What digital marketing challenge are you trying to solve?
Let me know, and I might feature your question (and a link to your business) in a future eNewsletter. I look forward to hearing from you.